Maxmatic 5000 Deluxe - the first combined Batch and Continuous Feed Waste Disposal Unit
Manufactured in the UK
Simple to use - either as a batch feed with 'Magnitop' or continuous feed with 'Magnitube'.
The Maxmatic 5000 has an identical specification to the Tweeny Westminster - manufactured by the same UK based company.
Batch Feed Operation: Place food waste into the disposer - then insert the 'Magnitop Plug' into the sink hole to switch it on and start the grinding process.
Magnitube Operation: The tube inserted into the sink hole to activate the disposer - food waste can be continuously fed through the tube.
Quick & easy to install - No air or wall switch required.
Safest operation - No electric switches to operate with wet hands or to confuse with another appliance.
Allows more water - Speeds up disposal of waste like rice, bread or pasta.
- Industrial Grade Cast Stainless Steel Grinding System (Rotor & Grinding Ring)
- 1.7 Litre Chamber
- High Torque 3/4 Hp Induction Motor
- Optional Extended and Brass Sink Bushes
- Reverse Facility
- Flange fits sinks with a thickness up to 20mm (extended flange available direct from Maxmatic)
- Maxmatic 5000 Waste Disposer
- Magnitop Batch Feed Plug (Black)
- Magnitube (Black)
- Release Key
- Outlet Elbow
- Operating & Installation Manual (with Guarantee Registration card)
10-Year In Home Parts Guarantee (Registration required)*
2-Year In Home Labour Guarantee (Registration required)*
*The manufacturer requires registration within 14 days of purchase to validate Extended Domestic Warranty
- 220-240 Volt AC
- Average Amps 3 - 4
- Maximum Sink Thickness 20mm
- Drain Connection 38mm Standard Trap
- Overall Height 440mm
- Overall Width 210mm
- Nett Weight 12.35 Kgs
- Packaged Weight 14.40 Kgs
- Under Sink To Outlet 240mm