- The Wireless Control switch has two parts - the Transceiver and the Remote Button.
- The Transceiver is connected to a power socket within the sink unit, close to the waste disposer - and a 13-amp plug from the disposer power cable is inserted.
- The Remote Button requires a Battery (included). One button press will transmit a wireless signal to switch the Disposer on. A second pressing will turn the Disposer off.
- Also works with other household devices - lamps etc.
- Power Voltage : 250VAC/50Hz
- Power Max Input : 3,000W
- Code Setting : Self-tech in
- ON/OFF Display : LED
- Remote Control Range : 20 meter
- Battery Type : 12V 23A
Installation and Instruction :
A. Remove the plastic sheet in the remote to connect the battery polarity.
B. Put the remote into the silicon jacket to keep better waterproof.
C. Plug the socket into a main or wall outlet, and press the button of the socket for 3 seconds, the LED will flash one time per second (under learning code situation).
D. Direct the remote to the socket, and press the ON/OFF button of the remote until the LED flashes continuously for 2 seconds. After that the code was successfully learned by the socket, and the socket has memorised the code.
E. Press the ON/OFF button of the remote to control the disposer.