WDU 8820 Specification
Continuous Feed Model
- Easy & Fast to Install - features 'Speed Master Mounting'
- 1/2 HP, 475 watts
- Corrosion Proof - carries 'lifetime' warranty against failure due to corrosion
- Removable Splash Guard - ideal for easy cleaning & replacement
- Permanent Magnet Motors - motors offer maximum torque instantly with jam cutting power
- Bio Shield - for Odor Protection
- Torque Master' - Advanced Grinding System
- FULL Sound Shell
- Fits in a standard 90mm sink waste
- Stainless Steel Grinding Components
- Attached Power cord (80cm length) with UK 3-Pin Plug (13amp)
- Includes: 'Sink Flange Assembly Kit' - (also available separately - click here)
- Includes: 'WasteMaid Plug / Stopper (Black)' - (also available separately - click here)
- Includes: 'WasteMaid Rubber Splashguard' - (also available separately - click here)
- 2 Years UK Warranty (Domestic Use)
If fitting to a ceramic sink - you may require an additional 'Extended Flange' to replace the 'Standard Flange' that is supplied with the disposer - more details here
REPLACING AN EXISTING WASTEKING 2625
The WasteKing Gourmet 2625 (Continuous Feed) is now discontinued. This model was supplied between 1998 and 2006 - also sold through the MFI retail chain (may be referred to as the WDU-8820 'Mid-Duty'). The new WDU-8820 has the same key dimensions for an easy installation (see below).
REPLACING AN EXISTING COMMANDER 7400 / 7500
The Commander brand is now discontinued. The new WDU-8820 has the same key dimensions for an easy installation (see below).
REPLACING AN EXISTING WASTEMAID 258
The WDU-8820 is an identical specification / dimensions to the WasteMaid 258 - for a straightforward swap.
If you require a 'Mid-Duty' model to be operated by an Air Switch Push Button - we suggest the WasteMaid Elite 1780-AS model - click here